Friday, July 20, 2012

The sequel

Yeah, this is when you get to know what happened after the cliffhanger that I ended my last post with!

So I got another package with the mail the other day.
 It looks like... maybe two cars?


But wait a minute? Isn´t that...?


 No, not THAT one! Cute, but the OTHER!


Yeah! No??? What?!?! Flash AGAIN? What´s wrong here?


Well... the simple truth is that I got carried away. Overexcited. When I was bidding on the first Falsh on e-bay I got scared, thinking I maybe shouldn´t get it. So I started placing bids on another one as well. Naturally I got both.

But this one was a bargain! The first one costed me USD 86,50 but this one I gor for only 80 bucks!

Still. It´s my second most expensive car. By far.

And. Even more fun. (For you readers that is). I´ve been following this swedish web-site www.playlek.se and subscribed to their newsletter about Flash. Now they finally got some copys to sell. And they offered me one since I´ve subrscibed so early. The price? USD 75 (that includes shipping).

But I think two is enough, right? (And YES, I now, I could have got one for 75 dollar instead two for 166,50...)

The GOOD THING is that... I can now open one of them: (And still have one in mint condition, never opened, soon-to-be-worth-a-millon!)







The other good thing, which my friend Tom pointed out, is that now when I got two of them, both my kids can have one. When they get the collection. If they ever will...

Yeah, I goth this one too!

2 comments: