Saturday, February 16, 2013

Unboxing Tubbs Pacer

Yep - I´m back in the loop. Here´s my latest treasure: Tubbs Pacer


Tubbs Pacer is the head of the Pacer-family, one of the four bad gangs in Cars 2 (the 3 others: Trunkov, Hugo, Gremlin). According to Pixar Wiki the name Tubbs has to do with the negative nickname that the Pacer car has - a bath tube turned up-side-down.
Is that true? Fun in that case!








This is one of my favourite cars! (YES I KNOW, I write that about lots of my cars...) But in this case I really mean it! (And I mean in it in all the other cases too, yeah yeah...)

But just the two colors... I mean, beige AND brown? could it be more 70´s? Or maybe that´s just my feeling. When I was 8 and we had a beige Volvo 240 I hated that color. You love bright colors as a kid. Red. Dark Blue. Or Green. Beige? That´s for boring grown ups. Like my parents...

But now I´m a boring grown up my self. And I could easily fancy a Pacer in this color scheme.


Here´s my Lemon-corner. Very symetric. Two Gremlins. Two Trunkows. Two Pacers. And Two Hugos. AND Two bosses!

Maybe I won´t get any new Lemons?

Ahahahahahahahaha! Now... seriously... ahhhh.... haha...

I already long for Petey Pacer and J Curby Gremlin.





2 comments:

  1. Dude! Did you even notice your Tubbs is also an ERROR CAR?!? His left tail lamp/turn signal assembly and his AMC badge are missing! Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Are you sure that´s a fault? I mean, the car is supposed to be a wreck?
    But the missing lamp is too much, I mean, if it was ment to look broken, they had made a broken lamp, not just... don´t bother to do a lamp at all.

    Great! It must be worth a fortune, right?

    ReplyDelete