Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 Cars Wanted! Lemons: J Curby Gremlin, Tubbs Pacer & Petey Pacer

Work is piling up on me right now, and when I get home in the evenings I barely manage to cook some food, play a little with the kids before it´s time to say goodnight to them. 
We always read a book, first for V and then another onte for A. Then I sing some lullabuys. Then they eventually go to sleep. (I´ve always been impressed by the american way: Just say goodnight, lights out and close the door.) Or is that how it works only in the movies?

But after that... I haven´t had time or strenght to collect any cars. Or is it because my mourning work is done? Maybe I do not need my collection any more? Or, at least, mayby I do not need it right now?

I don´t know. But I do know that Januray 2013 is the first month since I started this in july 2010 that I will buy NO cars. Zero. Zip. NONEWHATSOEVER!

But now I´ve noticed three new Lemons. So chances are I´m back in February!


Look at the Lemons I already have here

And! Hello to my new member Stefan Wiker! Good to have you onboard!

3 comments:

  1. Really very informative and the way you presented your information attracts visitors to read more informative blogs from your website. So I kindly look forward to see next updates.
    cars wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing wonderful information.

    Are you looking for reliable caravan buyers Melbourne? Sell My Caravan Melbourne You have come to the right people. The Caravan Buyers is the trusted online platform that helps you sell caravans and get the best Cash for Caravans Melbourne. As trusted caravan buyers, we take caravans and motor home RVs in any condition, size, model, and type.

    ReplyDelete