Monday, March 18, 2013

Bargain at the Flea Market

 Trunk Fresh - my second hauler. And my last. Or not.

Ok ok ok OKAY! I KNOW!

I KNOW I said erlier in a post some years ago (!) that I should restrict my collection NOT to include haulers. But just WAIT until you get the whole picture here!


So. Here it is. The whole picture:


A picture sent by a friend who was visiting a flea market this saturday.
I got a text and a pic from a friend this saturday. He was at a flea market. "Something of interest?"
"No" I answered. Then he told me that the cars were in mint condition and the price was low. So I asked him about the Trunk Fresh Hauler. "50 SEK but I´ll get it down a bit more!"
50 Swedish Crowns are something like 7 USD. That is cheap, even for the US, right? Here, a new one is like five times that.
So I couldnt resist.

Final price? 40 SEK (like 5,50 USD)
The left side opens up neatly. Plenty of place for Trunk Fresh Race Car.

A ramp for the Piston Cup Race Car. Everything in perfect condition.

Now I got both Trunk Fresh and Nitroade Haulers. And just as I thought in the beginning of my collecting career - they simply take too much space.

So this is the last one.

At least for now.


2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    WelCome Guest
    Collectors Cars

    ReplyDelete