Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Unboxing Muggsy Liftsome

 As I wrote a couple of days ago, I joined in on an ebay acution. And I won:

I do not usually care for the Deluxe-series. They are simply too big for my garage. But this one, I just got to have it! I do think that the Lemons are the most interesting cars from Cars 2. They are cars that havn´t been known for beauty, speed or perfection. Quite the contrary. They are misfits. Experiments. Cheap, and breaks a lot. The have a bad history. Check out more about The Lemons here.

And I have been waiting for more of them. And this one, Muggsy Liftsome, is the first in a very long time:


Muggsy was released as a K-Mart Special in the US and there are still quite a few available on eBay.

As you can see he has the similarities of a pitty. The forklift and the hat. But he is way bigger:


So this is what my Lemon collection looks like right now (and you can see how troublesome it is to collect large DELUXE cars...) 


No comments:

Post a Comment