Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Welcome Mach Matsou - I´ve made a special place for you in my... garage

Long time no cars. But this one I just had to get!


Mach Matsou - the japanese racecar Shu Todorokis Team Chief.


They make an excellent pair - speed and figure and the paint job makes the japanese colors look real fast! Mach Matsou is a modeled as a 1970 Nissan Fairlady Z.

Now I got the team chiefs of 6 of the race cars. 4 more are expected to reach relsease but for the missing 11th one, Rip Clutchgoneski´s chief, on one knows if we ever will see it as an diecast model.

I made a special place for the race cars and their team chiefs:


As you can see, I´ve put the Swedish racer "Flash" down at the bottom left corner as the "12th" official race car. That is clearly a violation against "canon" rules (as the five special edition cars doesn´t appear in the same movie - they appear in different movies depending on in which country the movie is shown) - but it is a nice tribute to Swedens racing legacy!


No comments:

Post a Comment