Saturday, February 14, 2015

Aaaaaaaand we´re back!

Thank you, it´s been a long commercial break but here we are again!

And look what I found!

Or... wait a minute!

First things first. We have got ourselves... another kid!

TA DAAAAAA!

I haven´t been able to decide what Cars character I´would litke to use to show our third son yet, but I´m getting there. It has to be someone cute and small, because that´s who E is right know.

Ok. Back to business!

I believe I left you at: Look what I found:


Petro Cartalina - one of the missing Crew Chiefs!


Had to buy him in a double of course:


Now I´m getting close to get all of the Crew Chiefs, one small step for mankind but a huge leap for every Car Collector of Class.

WGP Team Chiefs in my collection (7)

  • #1 Giuseppe Motorosi
  • #24 John Lassetire
  • #5 Petro Cartalina
  • #6 Bruno Motoreau
  • #7 Mach Matsuo
  • #9 Austin Littleton
  • #95 Filmore

WGP Team Chiefs not yet in my collection (3)

  • #2 Bruce Boxmann
  • #4 Otto Bonn
  • #8 Cruz Besouro

No comments:

Post a Comment