Monday, May 21, 2012

Fact of happiness

This is the latest car I bought. I love to write that. The latest car I bought. The latest car in my garage. The latest car in my collection. In my collection of cars. That I´ve got. In my garage.
Yes.
For a tiny split of a second I can actually see a giant garage with real cars.
But maybe in another life. In this, diecast models will have to be enough.

I guess it´s the same thing. No. I guess not.

But now I´m only missing Shu and Rip from the World Grand Prix Racers in Cars 2 (with rubber tires). That feels good somehow. Strange, but the progress and feeling of forward motion, closer to reaching a goal is there and it makes me happy.

Not as happy as a real Corvette would make me. But little happy.

And little happy is better than no happy. That´s a fact.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I will look into finding you Shu.

    KMart Day 8 is coming up, do you want me to pick up any cars from the event? Email me if so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Naw, there's just those metallic-racers huh? I don't care much for them :)
    Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there are six Metallic racers as well as two Chase cars: Acer with Torch and Celine Dephare.

    ReplyDelete