Friday, August 2, 2013

Which Red is the right one?



I have to take care of the most obvious black hole in my collection - I have to get RED!

But there´s some unclarity with the Oversized and the Deluxe-variants according to size.


Since I have decided to collect the Mattel cars in 1:55 size (not the Disney varaints that are slightly larger, 1:43) I need to know which of the different variants of Red that would bed right for me?

All help would be great!


Some types I´ve seen so far:

 













2 comments:

  1. All of the Reds pictured there are about the same. The most recent version on the white card has a diecast faceplate, rather than plastic, so it would be the best choice. If it is for your personal display, the Disney Store version is actually in the correct scale with the Mattel Cars and is more detailed/more metal than the Mattel. It is one of those rare Cars where the Disney Store version is better than the Mattel version for display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Tom! Gonna order it right away! There´s one more thing I like with the Disney-cars: The plastic display box they all come in.
    But they simply are too big. And most of them are not as detailed as the Mattel ones, or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete