Thursday, April 5, 2012

Storage with some elegance

I was out shopping yesterday and suddenly I found this plastic answer to my storage-problem-prayers:
21$ - a robbery?

Only if you use it like this - an ugly place to put your pens.

The small places is big enough for the pittys but also for Todd and Holly.

This is the way to use a plastic pen holder! Tilt it, park it, embrace it! Full display in two levels! I guess this will save me som space in my cabinett.

Look how cosy it is! I want to BE a diecast and live like this forever. Or...maybe not.

I´ll post another note about this when I´d move it out in my garage. We´re having some problems with the garage right now, it´s almost impossible to get there. We´re building another small house on our yard but we haven´t started yet so therefore the garage is full of wooden boards and tools. My cars are in the inner sanctum and I´ll have to cross a lot of stuff to get there. YES your´re absolutely right - that IS a huge problem!

1 comment: