Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Final Car FINALLY FOUND!


Look at him! The Prodigal Son has returned! Finally I´ve got them all!
Yes, all 35 of the Piston Cup Race cars from the first Cars movie that are released in the Synthetic Rubber Tires series. (The Apple Car is not released as a rubber tire, hence 35 instead of the 36 you can see in the movie - if you are quick enough).



This is my first goal - and reaching it feels good! A feeling of completion, progress, forward moving. Illusive, but yet real.




Goals reached:
35 out of 35 Rubber Tires Piston Cup Race Cars collected.

Goals left:
11 Team Chiefs from Cars 1 to collect - 2 left
28 Pittys from Cars 1 to collect - 7 left
11 Rubber Tires World Grand Prix Race Cars from Cars 2 to collect - 3 left
10 Team Chiefs from Cars 2 to collect - 9 left
6 Ultimate Chace Cars from Cars 2 to collect - 6 left

All together that is only 25 more cars to collect. Wow. That´s not that many. The first feeling is a strange sadness.
But... I´m sure Mattel eventually will release pittys from Cars 2 -  then we´re on again!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I think I might be able to help you out with some of your 25. Send me an email, I think you have my address. :)

    ReplyDelete