Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Boss - would he be a Chief?

Roman Dunes - The No Stall Team Chief
I got a new Team Chief today. Only two left now!

I love the chess squares!

I am such a photo artist!


A chief - and a boss...

I love Bruce Springsteen. I love his music. I love his poetry. I love his concerts and his political view. Right now I listen a lot to his new record Wrecking Ball. And I start to wonder - naturally - what Diecast Car would Bruce be? 

He´s like gold to me. And he surely could afford a golden car. But nawwww... He doesn´t like to brag.

 The King=The Boss? I could totally picture him in a Plymouth Superbird. Maybe!
 This is such a cool Pick Up. It´s so "Hey I´m from America - and you like it!" Like Bruce!

This is a classic beauty. This one could be at the cover of Born In The USA instead of that red baseball cap in his jeans...ass.

"I love you for your Pink Cadillac!" But this - of course - is no Cadillac... But it´s cool anyway!

But this one is a 1975 Cadillac Coupe de Ville. Or Tex Dinoco, as we know him from Cars. Both a Cadillac AND in gold. This is my choice for a Bruce Springsteen Diecast avatar.

Any other suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment