Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thanx Bumper Save - here they are!

Straight from the US and Bumper Save (place for applause) here´s a package that arrived with the mail yesterday!
Very exciting! Ok, maybe it´s nothing these days, but I don´t care. i think it´s cool to have mail from across the Atlantic Ocean!

Yes, they made it - all three of them. Without a scrath! Good job with the package Bumper Save!

Leak Less Tall, HTB Tall, HTB Wide. Now I got 21 pittys, only 7 more to go!
Well done and thank you Bumper Save - it was a bargain! Only 21 USD for three pittys, that´s half the price for a new car here in expensive Sweden...

Oh the joy that collecting cars can bring - is even more fun when I know they´re from across the Atlantic. Crazy, I know, but I love the idea of one world - collecting cars together.

Ok. Now I´m off to surfing on world famine for 20 minutes just to get real again.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is well Anton! I'm happy to help, anytime. Shoot me an updated list of your needs when you get the chance.

    However could you please blur out or remove my address from that picture? Don't want that out public like that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the short lust right now:
    Easy Idle Rubber Tires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it, I will keep my eyes out (I could use one too!). Thanks for fixing the image.

      Delete