Monday, March 19, 2012

"Today V was the bravest"

Floating - smiling - enjoying
We went swiming in a public bath yesterday. V has been training in water every wednesday for almost a year, the last months together with his grandfather. They both love it. V because it´s fun to be in the water, his grandfather because V is so happy.

It is a wonderful arrangement and me and my wife love that they have this thing together.

But neither of me or my wife has seen V in the water for some time now, we´ve just heard the reports from a very proud grandfather.
So yesterday we went swiming. And yes - V was swiming! In the deep water, with just his armpads and a great smile on his face. He really loved it!

The only problem was that sometimes he laughed too much, being in the water with an open mouth isn´t always the best way. He had some mouthfuls of cold water. But that doesn´t bothered him very much.

A, who has inherit my bathing-coward-genes, was impressed. When we jumped in the car afterwards he said, in a very casual way:
- Today V was the bravest.

I loved him for saying so.
Because it was true and that´s maybe the first time that has happened
But also because A was generous enough to give V credit.
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, V is making great progress! I love that quote from A, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete