Sunday, March 4, 2012

Everything is sick. All is ill.

Since my whole family - including me - have been more or less sick for the last three weeks, I haven´t really had the time for this blog. But I had the time for buying som new cars... 
I do not have the energy right now to make a proper post so I just give you som photos. And yes it´s HUGE that I got Lil Torquey Pistons! That means I just have ONE (1) car left to collect in the Rubber Tires Piston Cup Racer-series. 
Easy Idle - do you hear me? 
I´m coming for you!




And the next big thing will be the Team Chiefs of the World Gran Prix-racers. I got my first now - say hello to Mr Guiseppe Motorosi!

God Damn! Hot looking car!
I had to buy them in a 2-pack. Anyone who want´s to buy a Fransesco?


 116 cars in one garage? Easy:

Cars 1
Cars 2


1 comment:

  1. Great (not that everyone was sick, the cars - feel better soon!)! LTP was one of the last ones I needed too. I still don't have a Motorosi, that one has not shown up here yet.

    ReplyDelete