Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back from the dead... err... the sick!

Yeah. This blog has now become one of those with the following words "I´m sorry I haven´t been able to post recently but..."
Not good. Not good at all.

But the darn truth is that in the last four weeks at least two of the family members has been sick. It has been like a freaking joke! But not a funny one.

Alright alright, enough with the bellyache (I had actually that too) - we had a few light moments as well.
One morning in particular. A and V woke up first (they always do), I think it was 6.15 in the morning or something like that.
But instead of embarking me and my wifes bed, A took V back to thier room and they started play together. That is something that almost never happens.
A started to teach V colors with one of V´s special toys that we´ve got from the habilitation center.

 A asked for a color and V was supposed to pick the right one and put it in the right hole.

Me and my wife lay and listened to them, and they were so cute!

I think A´s patience lasted for a whole 10 minutes, just as long that I almost fell asleep again, and then it was a normal early morning again. But I loved everey one of those 600 seconds. A is such a wonderful big brother sometimes. 

It gives me hope and warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment