Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dreaming of sleep in the city that never...

Five days in New York.This may. The dream is alive!
Me and A went for a trip by ourselves last weekend. My aunt celebrated her 70th birthday and we drove 330 km south to my sister´s. She´d got a digital photo frame for christmas present and now she´d stuffed it with pictures of her family. Our family. And it was quite a few photos of me.

And here´s the strange thing. On every one of them I looked tired. On every single one!
I studied the photos for several loops. Yeah. I was right. All of the photos of me showed a tired man.

And that could mean only one thing. I am very tired.

And when I realised that I began to try to remember when the last time me and my wife were on a vacation together. Without the kids.
It was actually this summer, a short weekend on a nice hotell in the south archipelago of Stockholm.

But our honeymoon has been postponed. We had our wedding in august 2010. And the trip is still to be made.

But this spring, in may, we are going. Five days in New York. Just her and me. I´m longing. Really longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment