Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Deal

I got two more cars yesterday on the swedish auction site Tradera. And to stop me from buying too many (what is the limit?) cars I´ve figured out a new system this evening.

It´s simple. For each swedish crown (0,14 dollar) I spend on a car I will put the same on my special savings account for vacations.
That way I´ll save more when I buy more. And I won´t have the money to buy more cars than what´s healthy for me (again, what is the limit?)

So yesterday I spend 220 swedish crowns on two cars. Today I transferred the same amount to the savings account.

More money to spend on the New York trip. But maybe that eventually will end up in me buying cars i New York for the savings instead...

Hopefully you´ll get the pictures of the two cars tomorrow, the swedish mail is pretty reliable.
What a cliffhanger!

1 comment:

  1. Skulle inte tro att vi kommer hänga i cars-affärer i NY, darling.

    ReplyDelete