Friday, January 13, 2012

What if V could read this?

2024. V surfs the internet. On a "40 year anniversary Mac". And finds out about this blogg.
Me and my wife had a talk about publishing things on the internet. It´s so easy to just think of a blogg as a digital diary. And forget that people can actually see what you´re writing.
The whole idea is to comunicate, to reach out, to touch.
I want people who share my somewhat disturbed hobby too read about it and to eventually take contact.
I also want people who have experience of children with different kinds of disabilities to read.
And I want my friends to read.

But what if my own kids will read this? Am I writing things that I haven´t said to them? Wuold there be surprises for them to find out here?
Yes.

Is that something good?

I don´t now.

It´s not a problem yet. A has learned to count to three in english but he still can´t read and he´s just about to discover the alphabet.

V has almost the entire ocean of words left to learn. At least to speak and write and read.

But there will come a day when they´re ready. I´ll have to keep that in mind.

Hopefully they´ll find this site a good source of information. What have actually happened? How did my dad react? What were his thoughts?

My mother passed away when I was only 16. Cancer. Afterwards I read her notebook. I know she wanted me to, she said so. It was a great comfort. Mayby this could be something like that. Something that could make it easier to start an conversation with me.

Or just something to laugh about. Me? As a Cars-avatar? How old are you dad? Five?

No comments:

Post a Comment