Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Superovanlig* Chase is on!

We´ve been waiting for quite a while now. But finally - the chase is on. Janne "Flash" Nilsson, the first of the new Ultimate Chase Cars is out. It´s all over the internet. Or... at least on the Take Five A Day and in an email from my friend Bumper Save:

Hi Anton,
 
I have good news to report! Super Chase Flash has been seen on card for the first time, check it out!
Hopefully this one comes to stores soon. I will do my best to get you one once that happens. Talk to you soon!
Wow Bumper! Wow! But you´d better hold on to any Superovanlig car you´ll cross.

I don´t know the pricing yet. But I guess it won´t cost much more than a regular car (about 15 USD here in Sweden or maybe 20-25 USD like some of the Deluxe variants cost).
The problem will be to find the car. It sais on the back of the card that it´s limited to 4000 pieces. Ever to be made.

So that would explain why it´s already over 250 USD on E-bay.

I´m packing my sleeping bag, my travelers kitchen and food for a month. I´m going on a tour - destination: all the toy stores in Sweden.

Good thing my vacation´s comming up.

*)Superovanlig is swedish and means extremely rare or super unusual

No comments:

Post a Comment