Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Under construction


This is the main reason why I haven´t been on the internet and posting on this blogg recently. This and the Euro Cup Fotball. I´ve been busy working on a small house. It´s going to be a storage for bikes, garden tools and stuff. And a working area / guest room.
We bought the house as a wooden lego-piece. It came in pieces with the right meassures and ready to assemble. But I had good help with my sisters husband who´s a contruction worker. He tought me tons of stuff.

It feels good to actually building something with my own hands. You can see that A´s been helping too. He carried a lot of wooden planks and made some money. He´s saving for a new car, one of the race cars he´s missing (he´s got six but he want´s Max Schnell and Shu Todoroki).

V´s happy going down the slide instead.

It´s also great doing a grown up man-thing during the evenings and weekends. Collecting children toys isn´t exactly getting me any grown up- or macho-points. Building a house does. And I need all the points in that sector I could get...


No comments:

Post a Comment