Thursday, June 21, 2012

Three more...

I´m not so good at blogging theese days.
It´s mostly because of the Euro Cup in football. (Or Soccer as some of you american readers tend to call it).
Sweden had a poor first game at Ukrain and loss 2-1. Then a slightly better game against England but after another loss (2-3) I went so mad I just turned on my computer and went straight out on the internet and bought me a car!

I paid too much but I needed something to calm down to. So Shu Todoroki it was. I don´t know why the swedish net-store has put a white sticker over the "only at K mart" logo - maybe because it´s just not true...

Yesterday I went shopping for midsummer (tomorrow!) Big day in Sweden, there´s a lot of people meaning that we should move our national day to midsummer instead of celebrating some old king and the first constitution that nobody seems to care much of anyway (on june 6).
In the grocery store I found two new willains and since they were cheap (12 USD each) I couldn´t resist.

Victor Hugo is a Zastava Koral - a yoguslavian car infamous for it´s unreliability... In Cars 2 Victor Hugo is the leader of a mafia of unreliable cars. Clever,

I love Vladimir Trunkov. The car is modelled as a ZAZ 968-Zaporozhets. Looks almost like the famous Trabant, from East Germany.

Sweden won it´s last game against France after a spectacular goal from our superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic. You just HAVE TO LOOK!
It made me so darn happy I just turned on the computer, went straight out on the internet and baought me a... no! Just kidding! I have SOME self control left!

Goals reached:
35 out of 35 Rubber Tires Piston Cup Race Cars collected.
11 out of 11 Team Chiefs from Cars 1

Goals left:
28 Pittys from Cars 1 to collect - 7 left
21 Rubber Tires World Grand Prix Race Cars from Cars 2 to collect - 1 left
10 Team Chiefs from Cars 2 to collect - 9 left
6 Ultimate Chace Cars from Cars 2 to collect - 6 left


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again, I was getting worried! I emailed you a pic of the new Super Chase that just came out, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete