Monday, October 15, 2012

Feeling bad when feeling good

This weekend A (he´s getting five this december, so big already!) played with a friend both saturday and sunday. V, on the other hand, did not.
He´s only three and a half years old, and when A was in the same age he barely played with the kids on our street a few times, so it´s too early for V. But...

Well, let me put it this way.  While A was away playing with friends, me and V were doing this:

Yeapp! Cleaning the shower with dish brushes. Cleaning our buts off!

It was my wife that just made a simple observation. A is playing with two friends this weekend. V is never playing with friends.

A sad bad true state of the matter.

He do play with the kids at the daycare center. But he has no friends of his own. Hopefully that´ll change in the future.

And yet again. We had quite fun cleaning together. He laughed a lot and we got soaked with water and bubbles before we were done. So working with dad was great this time.

But I hope he will find me more boring soon.

Not too soon, though.


1 comment:

  1. My 2 year old, 5 year old and I were watching Cars 1 last night. About half way through the movie my 5 year old asked me to turn it off so he could watch Top Gear. What?!? Turn off Cars?!? You LOVE Cars! Well, he did love Cars, but he is growing up and has more sophisticated tastes now. I did turn it off, with a little sadness I must say. My boy is growing up and is getting too old for such silliness as talking cars! Where has the time gone? I felt like the father in song Cat's in the Cradle at the end of the song. Savor EVERY moment with your boys, time passes WAY too fast not to.

    ReplyDelete