Monday, August 27, 2012

3 year body in a 2 year mind


He´s quick now. V. Always on the move. Running, checking, playing, fingering, testing.
Especially my nerves.

He´s like the average 2-year-old who´s climbing and exploring. But with the reach and strenght of a 3-year-old.

Hence - greater the possible damage.

I was taking a shower this weekend. For five minutes I left A and V without attention. No problems with A - he just kept on watching people play Super Mario on youtube (yes, he´s soo much wanting a Nintendo Wii for this X-mas).
But V...

He decieded to make some coffee on his own.

When I came out to the kitchen... well, the picture give you an idea huh?

It took me 20 minutes to clean the mess up. It was coffee in every drawer.

So that´s the equation ritght now - for X minutes of time alone I got 4X minutes of boring disaster cleaning.

It´s great though, V is evolving and likes to do things by himself now. "I CAN" he would shout, if he could. But the message is getting through anyway.

Action speaks louder than words.



Tomorrow: You WILL see the perfect way to place a SUPEROVANLIG Chase Disney Pixar Mattel Diecast Cars 2 Flash! - Only at this blog ladies and gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment