Saturday, August 18, 2012

Numbers are... surprisingly great!


Latest quarter has been... rather a success for this blog! I´m very surprised that almost 30 people a day read my thoughts and worries about V and my cars.

Even though this blog started as a way to handle the stress over V and his brain damage, it was something that I made to keep my self busy, of course I wanted people to read. No point going online otherwise.

One of my readers is a person that I´ve gotten close to, in lot´s of ways. Actually we share the same situation, although in different countries. We´re both parents of a disabled kid. Getting to know this person is something I´d never could have done wothout writing here.

But it´s also very nice to know that readers across the world (according to blogger.com and it´s statistics) seem to care about my cars and my family, if only at a very shallow degree. But you tend to come back, and read again and again. Thank you all!

The first peak in the statistics came when Take Five A Day did a small piece about me and my blog in january this year. But last month I got the same amount of readers without that special help. But I guess that most of you guys come from T5 (as we hardcore readers call the big Kahuna of Cars Diecast Blogs).

You are more than welcome to share thoughts, ideas or cars - just email me on toddthepizzatruck@gmail.com - I´d love to hear from you!

Or do as one of my other most true readers - use the commentary field down below - yeah I´m looking at you Bumper Save! Keep ´em commin´! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the site is taking off!

    If you go viral remember your first steady commenter! :)

    ReplyDelete