Monday, August 20, 2012

Don Crumlin and Dos Lightnings

Can´t write much - The new episodes of Dallas is on TV - yeah, it´s in Sweden now too! :)
These three cars is the newest in my collection. Don Crumlin sits perfect between Acer and Grem.

 You can see all of the Lemons in my collection here.


I´m no completist, I don´t need one of every single variation car ever released. There are more than 30 different McQueens so this next one is somewhat difficult to explain why I bought. But there´s one simple answer: 29 SEK - that´s 4,50 USD... Very cheap in Sweden!

 Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels. Cheap. But nothing special.

The next one is a given. When I looked through the collection the other day I was surprised that I didn´t already got it. It´s beautiful!

Radiator Springs McQueen! Love it!


Ok. Now - JR, Southfork, Bobby and som dirty oil! But as a cliffhanger:
How to display a jewel - what would the most suiting way to show Flash to the world? The answer is coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment