Friday, August 24, 2012

My Name is not Chuck - update

Tried to update yesterday from my smartphone but Bloggers app wasn´t that sweet.

So here is the piece of news that I´ve tried to send yesterday - but now with better pictures.

I went by the cute little shop that mix flowers with cars and found this little fella!
(Scroll down in this article if you want to read about the shop)

 My Name Is Not Chuck - Angry but hard to get.



That means that now I got 23 out of 28 pittys.

UPDATE ON MY GOALS:

Goals reached:

35 out of 35 Rubber Tires Piston Cup Race Cars
100 % 








11 out of 11   Team Chiefs from Cars 1

100 %












Goals left:

23 out of 28 Pittys from Cars 1 to collect - 5 left
80 %













10 out of 11 Rubber Tires World Grand Prix Race Cars
from Cars 2 to collect - 1 left




95 %










1 out of 10 Team Chiefs from Cars 2 to collect - 9 left


10 %












1 out of 6 Ultimate Chase Cars from Cars 2 to collect - 5 left
15 %


1 comment: