Monday, February 6, 2012

Mystery readers!

Who are you - really?
Mystery readers. Who are you? Piston Cup Racers or just car collectors like myself?
I´ve been studying this blogs statistics, and it turnes out that I got readers mostly in Sweden and the US. Not so strange.  I mean, I am swedish and the whole Cars-thing is american.

(If you just settle for the fact that in 2012 a blog about something as peculiar as collecting childrens toys, hiding them for children and, occasionally, also write about having a disabled kid is a perfectly normal blog. Then it´s not strange at all.)

But I also got readers in Canada, Russia, England, Germany, France, Belgium and Mexico. This last week I actually got one click from Peru as well.

Internet. Wow.

This far I got a few messages with "Bumper Save" from Pennsylvania, US. I would love to get in touch with swedish collctors, or any other collectors world wide. It would be nice to share stories.

Even more so, I would love to get in touch with someone who has a similar disease as V. Or somebody who knows about it more.

Please write! We could have a cars-party over the internet! Showing of our best bargains and brag!

I´d bet you want one of theese for your own huh?
 Send me an email or write a commentary down below.

4 comments:

  1. Hey look! I got a shout out! Thanks Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought, what car is that in the blurred picture? Octain Gain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that´s hard... I think it´s 68 N20 Cola (purple, 121 Clutch Aid (Blue, white), 58 Octane Gain (orange/yellow) and behind him 56 Fiber Fuel (lighter yellow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I was partially right. Thanks for clarifying, I was curious. :)

      Delete