Friday, February 17, 2012

Ugly Flash!

Well, I´ve been through this before, but I really do not like the new Ultimate Chase car Flash.
It bothers me a lot.
While we now are blessed with a special Swedish car, we´re left with a lousy caracter and, above all, a real ugly looking Diecast:
Why the black lines round the windows? Why? WHY?
From the always very updated site Take Five A Day we´ve got some photos from the recent Toy Fair 2012 in New York City.
According to a sign the Ultimate Chase Cars should be available now, but T5 thinks more like in the beginning of March. It will be ridiculous pricing since the number of cars are so limited. And that leaves me with three disturbing facts:

  • It is a ugly looking car
  • It is named after a poorly qualified driver
  • It will cost me too much money

And still... I´ll probably buy it...

Better news:
I´ve managed to sell the 1:43 Disney Cars I bought by mistake.
And I did good!

Actually I made 150 kronor more than I paid in the beginning. O Yes!

KA - CH(ing)AOW!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the sale! I will keep an eye out for Flash when he arrives and help you if I can!

    ReplyDelete