Sunday, February 5, 2012

Size matters

We have som problems in Sweden. And I do not mean with the economy or the booming house prices - no I mean serious problems.

People in Sweden do not know how to properly name their cars.

Nobody use the scale system over here, you know the 1:55 for Mattel cars and 1:43 för Disney cars.

Raoul CaRoule in 1:55 to the left and 1:43 to the right. The right size is to the left. Right?

Instead people write all kinds of stuff like "XL" or "BIIIIIG" or they put ot the size in centimeters.

Not very informative or easy. I read some auction-site information too quickly and ooops - there I got four Disney 1:43 cars by mail. Too bad, I don´t want them (I think they´re quite ugly and too much of a toy.... place for laughter.... but I do!) And they need too much space, thats for sure!

So my humble sugestion to all the swedes out there, trading cars:


USE THE F***ING SYSTEM!

So now I´m selling three of them:
Mach Matsuo - 1:43

Raoul CaRoule - 1:43
Bruno Motoreau - 1:43
Nitroade Team Chief - 1:55
I´ll keep Shu Todoroki 1:43 because I broke the back wing (it´s in plastic). I think it will be a good toy for V. It´s almost 13 centimeters long, a real piece of work, and easier to grip than those from Mattel.
Nitroade Team Chief is fore sale because I got two. Bought him alone last autumn but when they released that 4-pack with chief and three pittys I had to buy him again.

So buy my cars now so I can get money to buy new ones. In the right size!

3 comments:

  1. Those Disney Store versions are hard to avoid with the new DS cars coming out so fast. I personally collect Mattel 1:55 just like you, but I apologize that I can't help buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know, it´s like the internet is fludded by DS-cars right now. Damn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you still got it, I'd like to buy Bruno 1:43 from you?

    ReplyDelete