Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bruno Motoreau - Austin Littleton - John Lassetire

My three new friends. I´ll write more tomorrow but finally the Swedish Mail got the gear together and delivered!
This type of Cars - The Team Chiefs - are in my Top 3 together with The Lemons and The Racecars.

It´s great to see that the cars are made in some kind of celebrating way - to salute nice and important cars from the history.
More about that in the next blogpost. Gotta go to sleep. A and V had a pottering evening at the daycare center. All the parents were invited. Both me and my wife joined in cutting papers, gluing glittering plastic things on paper x-mas trees and decorating candles.
Fun but... well, all you parents out there could imagine. To the rest of you: The sounds from the audience when Lightning McQueen is about to win the Piston Cup for the first time - well it was just a whispering in comparision! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment