Monday, November 12, 2012

Moments of simple happiness


Sometimes I´m a very simple man. Sometimes it don´t take much to satisfy me. Just give me some time alone with my blog and the first taste of this seasons Julmust and the first bite of this years first Saffron Bun - and I will be perfectly content. Or even happy. Yes. Happy.

For the non Swedish readers I better explain Julmust. It´s a kind of beverage we drink this time of year. Christmas is called Jul in Swedish. So that´s the first part of the drink. Must is a word that should remind you of juice but Julmust is a type of soda. It´s carbonated and resembles somewhat Coca Cola. But with more foam.

In Sweden it´s a truth that We Are The Only Country Where Coca Cola Has Been Outrivaled as a Christmas Drink - Because of the Julmust.

I don´t know if it´s true. We have a lot of Coke here even during the winters and the Coke-commercials on TV is a seasonal highlight. But the bottles of Julmust has arrived at my local grocery store and the first sip is always pure magic.

Hence my happy smile on the picture. (And the fact that Mattel made Todd look like that).



No comments:

Post a Comment