Sunday, November 18, 2012

Leak Less Pitty - Secrets from the Past!

Yes, you are right, the package that I got a few days ago and that I showed you in the previous post contained the Leak Less Crew - Pittys and Chief:

It´s from the World of Cars and this 4-pack was from a line called Piston Cup Nights and five more teams are released in this way (Octane Gain, HTB, Nitroade, Bumper Save and Dinoco). Don´t mistake it for the Piton Cup Nights - Teams. Those packs consists of a Racer, one Pitty and a Hauler.

The reason why I bought this (on eBay) was because I wanted the missing pitty. I already had the Team Chief (a.k.a Earl Filter) and two pittys. But something didn´t seem right when I look closely into the new box:
Look at the three pittys. And the two I already got. I got two of the tall one in the middle! (It´s Stacey btw).


Yeah, you can see it clearly here. So instead of getting one new I got two. So I guess it was double the pleassure!


So now I have to sell the Team Chief and two of the tall Pittys. Are you interested?
But first: A family photo before I send the doubles away...




2 comments:

  1. I can post them on CarsTheToys.com for you if you want. Just send me an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx mate! I´ll try to sell it here in Sweden first, though!

    ReplyDelete