Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Meldorado Finns - Whitewalls and skirts...

... Rides just like a little bit of heaven here on earth!

Yeah I know, Its Eldorado Fins... But how can you resist to put two great diecasts in a song of the ever so great Bruce Springsteen? (Cadillac Ranch, on The River, 1980)

This is my latest add to my collection. Mel Dorado. A talk show host, easy to spot on the glasses, and a great American Car. I´ve always wanted to drive through the Utah desert, listening to Springsteens Darkness on the Edge of Town in a Cadillac convertible.

It´s not a very odd or original dream, but it is on my Bucket List.

So was this diecast. CHECK!




1 comment:

  1. "Cadillac grills, Cadillac bills, check out the oil my Cadillac spills!"
    -Ludacris, Southern Hospitality

    ReplyDelete