Monday, November 5, 2012

Carlo Maserati and Tank Coat Pitty

I´m feel like I´m going to get sick so this will be a very short message.


These are my newest loot in my garage!

Tank Coat Pitty is my 24th pitty from the first movie, now I´m only 4 pittys away from completeness!

Carlo Maserati is just a cool looking car from the second movie. It looks like I have to collect all the singles from that movie. Just a feeling I got.

Another feeling is this indisposition I got right now... They rang from the daycare center today. A wasn´t feeling well. He had diarrhea. So I got him home early.

Now I feel like shit. In Sweden we have this seasonal sickness called "Vinterkräksjukan". To translate it word by word it would be something like "Winter vomit sickness".

Yes. That´s exactly what it is.

Please let it not be that shit I feel right now...



No comments:

Post a Comment