Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Shiny Wax Pitty - straight from the US

I just love to order stuff (cars) from America! It´s a beautiful thing this internet invention. Just think about it - 20 years ago this wasn´t possible at all.

A week ago I bought Shiny Wax Pitty on Ebay for 15$ - today he arrived!


A small scratch mark on the hat, yes I see it, but I don´t really care. It´s great to find, to browse around, look and then buy. Then the wait. Looking each day in the mail box. And then finally - a foreign package!

On the other hand... I love going to a store and just pick a car from the shelf and put my money down right there and then. That´s what happened when I bought Tank Coat Pitty (in the magical flowers and cars-store I´ve been telling you about before.)

Actually I first found Carlo Maserati, for something like 19$. That´s what new cars cost here in Sweden... So I bought that one, just to get a quick fix when my car abstinence was too strong.
Damn good looking car!

But as I was standing there, swiping my credit card, my eyes fell on a package of cars behind the counter. So I asked about pittys. Which ones? Tank Coat? Yes. How much? 30$. Ok!

That wasn´t smart. It´s way too expensive. But sometimes I just go wild!

And just look how sweet they look together!


No comments:

Post a Comment